If you were named “Curlylocks,” from the day you came out from your mother’s womb (just like me), one of your daily necessities is a curl definer. Curl definer is something that my hair can’t live without. However, putting on such chemical on my hair is the major cause of my hair fall. I tried several products but they did no good. So when I signed-up for Human Nature’s Dealership Program, hair strengthener was one of the products I looked for, and that’s how I got introduced to Human Nature’s Hair Strengthening Products.
Strengthening Shampoo and Body Wash with Aloe Vera and Pearl Powder
Available in 2 scents: Peppermint and Rosemary
Price: 50ml – Php39.75; 200ml – 119.75 , 500ml - 274.75
How Human Nature describes it
- Save your hair before it’s’ too late! Pearl Powder, a health and beauty secret thousands of years old, helps strengthen hair to dramatically reduce hair fall. A good dose of aloe vera further promotes hair growth.
- No parabens, phthalates, SLS/SLES, Formaldehyde, or other toxic substances
What Kikaymomtrepreneur thinks
I’ve been using this for 6 months now. It left my hair dry for the first 3 months, and for the first few months, I always had to use conditioner. It came to a point that I almost gave up using this product. But then I told myself to be patient and wait until I see the results. So I waited for a few more months, now I am writing about it.
The things that I like and I don't:
- Love the invigorating scent of Peppermint
- Less hair fall (I didn’t say no more hair fall ;))
- Small amount goes a long way
- Softer curls
- Scalp was itchy in the first few months only
- Didn't get dandruff
- When I reached the 6th month, I can skip conditioner 2s or 3s a week
- Scent doesn't stay unlike the non-organic products (I hope they can improve on this because I want a shampoo that leaves a fresh scent even after work hours.)
- I didn't like the Rosemary Scent; smells like a cleansing agent for me hehe
I use the following products for maximum effect
Price: 200ml - Php144.75, 500ml - Php 289.75
Price: 50grams - Php99.75, 200grams - Php299.75
Overall, I can't say that this is the most effective organic hair strengthening product. I haven't really explored much but with its' price and results it gave my hair, I can give this an above average rating. I sometimes use this as a body wash since Pearl Powder is very beneficial to the skin. It keeps the skin smooth, clear and glowing and prevents the growth of melanin However, I wonder if this can whiten my skin if I will use this religiously. Hmmm. I might as well try it myself lol.
Have you tried this as a body wash? Any whitening or lightening effects? I would love to hear your thoughts.