Friday, March 25, 2011

Covergirl's LashBlast Fusion

Covergirl LashBlast Volumizing Mascara(orange bottle) used to be the Kikaymomtrepreneur's "everyday mascara."  She loves how it gives volume to her lashes, and how it resists water and smudge.   Yet when the "kikaymom" saw Covergirl's new mascara line at the make-up counter,   she wanted to experience how similar or different it is from the old formula.   Good thing that she knew about this product last Christmas so she took advantage of the season and included this in her Wish List (Thanks to my officemate for making this wish come true! ;p).

Covergirl LashBlast Fusion
Price: Php 600 - 700


What Kikaymomtrepreneur thinks
Rating: 4.1/5.0


Take note that on these photos,   I didn't use eyelash curler. So take a look at it's power to curl and lengthen my lashes.  But the thing is, I failed to compare the old formula from the new formula (orange and purple bottles).


Note: Sorry for the quality of the photos;)





  • This is now my everyday mascara ;)
  • Water resistant (Try slicing some onions to test it lol)
  • Smudge-proof
  •  Holds my lashes all day long
  • Gives what it promises! Length and Volume!
Overall, just like Maybelline Volume Express Mascara, Covergirl LashBlast line is one of the best mascaras I have tried so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment