Sunday, March 13, 2011

NYX Runway Collection - Champagne and Caviar

Although I love make-up, I don't own as much.  Yes, I collect them but most of my collections are meant for everyday use like lipsticks, foundies and some eye colors.  However, I am feeding myself  with so much make-up tutorials and make-up manuals so I am becoming more passionate about make-up (tsk tsk).  Oh no! this means collecting the unnecessary stuff.  Yikes!

Recently, I discovered a good neutral palette from beauty blogs and forums (such a late bloomer, every make-up junkie has it! hehe).  It is called NYX Runway Collection in Champagne and Caviar.   I don't think this palette is unnecessary for my collection.  You will find out why as you continue reading this post.

NYX Runway Collection in Champagne and Caviar
Other colors include: Jazz Night, Strike a Pose, Catwalk, Supermodel, Romance, Versus, Secret World
New Colors: Haute Model, Casting Call, Bohemian Rhapsody and Velvet Rope



Price: Php 500.00
Where to purchase? Sol of Digital Traincase

What Kikaymomtrepreneur thinks 
  • Colors: perfect for both day and night make-up; highly pigmented
  • Size: 10 neutral colors in one sleek case
  • Price: Worth your money
  • Staying power: 8 hours but just make sure to prime your lids
  • Hypoallergenic as described by NYX


Swatches 
*sorry for the quality of the pic.




 This is my first NYX Eyeshadow. I am sure that I will soon get my 2nd 10-Color Palette from NYX ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment