Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wonders of HHN Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil

Dark under eye circles is a common problem among women. Based on research, they are visible for the following reasons:
  • Heredity: Dark circles under the eyes can be an inherited trait. If you have dark circles, then it is likely that other members of your family have dark circles too. The skin under the eye is very thin. When blood flows through veins close to surface of the skin it can produce a bluish tint. If your skin is transparent then the darker the circles will be. Transparent skin is also a inherited trait.
  • Exposure to Sun: Exposure to sun especially during the summer months can make the skin under the eyes look darker. This is true for dark skinned people as well. Suntans are caused by an increase in the natural pigmentation of the skin, as a result of exposure to the sun. This increase in pigmentation is drawn to the surface. This applies to the skin under the eyes as well.
  • Allergies and Eczema: Any infection of the eye that leads to itching can contribute to dark circles as rubbing and scratching the eyes darkens the skin. People who suffer from hay fever will notice that dark circles appear when the allergy is at its height. Certain food allergies can cause dark circles too.
  • Medication: Any medication that dilates your blood vessels can cause dark circles under the eyes. As the skin under the eye is delicate an increase in blood shows through the skin in the form of dark circles.
  • Nutrition: An improper diet, an unbalanced diet or lack of a nutritious diet can cause dark circles under the eye.
  • Tiredness and Lack of Sleep: A lack of sleep or excessive tiredness can cause the skin under the eyes to become pale, thus, making the blood flowing under it visible.
  • Pregnancy and Menstruation: During pregnancy and menstruation the skin becomes pale and the veins under the skin become visible.
  • Age: As you grow older there are greater chances that you will have dark circles and they may become more prominent and permanent. If there are too many folds in the skin under the eyes, it will make the dark circles more prominent.
From : http://beauty.iloveindia.com/basic-tips/dark-circles.htmls

I must admit! I am one of those women who has this major problem. My under eye area is also dry that makes fine lines more visible without a concealer. Since I was in college, I was in search for a good under eye moisturizer that has the "no-tears" formula(something that does not sting the eye). I have tried several products but decided to discontinue use due to allergic reactions. Now, I have the best under eye moisturizer! My favorite product for my beauty regimen.

Okay! So...allow me introduce to you my eyes' best friend, Human Nature's Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil.


 How much? Php99.75/approx 2 point someting USD

Size: 50ml


I actually bought this prior to becoming a dealer of Human Nature Products. I have been using this for almost 2 months now, and I am satisfied with the result it gives to my skin.


Human Heart Nature's Description of the product
  • Premium cleansing oil removes even the most stubborn waterproof mascara
  • Nourishes skin with Vitamins A,D, and E.
  • Used as gentle under eye moisturizer
  • Helps minimize dark circles
  • Removes fine line and smooth out wrinkles
  • Perfect for stretch mark preventions for expectant moms

What Kikaymomtrepreneur thinks
Rating: 4.6/5.0

Before and after swatch

BEFORE





 My eyes are really puffy lol!


AFTER 2 MONTHS




Be the judge!




  • Hubby told me though that my dark circles have lighten, so dark circles have gradually improved
  • Less visible fine lines
  • Well-moisturized under eye area
  • Does not sting my eyes (I can apply it up to my lashline)
  • No allergic reactions (I have the habit of rubbing and scratching my eyes because they tend to be so itchy with other under eye moisturizer)
  • Lightens dark areas (all dark areas that you can think of)
  • Small amount goes a long away
  • Less sticky compared to baby oils
  • Very affordable
Aside from the fact that it's organic,the best thing about this product is, it is a Multipurpose oil. I use it as a make-up remover, a moisturizer for hands, feet, elbows, and feet with Human Nature's Hand and Foot Salve. I soooo much love the softness it gives!. However, I don't like its' scent. It smells like cooking oil lol, but who cares?! It does wonders on my skin!

My Tips
  • Dry the area completely prior to application
  •  Use only a small amount since it's oil-based
  •  Use it twice a day
  •  As under eye moisturizer, allow it to set for 10 minutes prior to under eye concealer application
  •  Be patient in using beauty products. Most beauty products give visible results after a couple of months. Of course, you also have to use it religiously.
Over-all, Human Nature did a good job in formulating this kind of beauty oil. It's very affordable considering that it gives my skin a lot of benefits, and as I have mentioned, it is my eyes' best pal :).

So girl friends, have you had a good experience using this miracle oil? Have you tried it or are you willing to try it?


No comments:

Post a Comment